Sunday, March 29, 2009

Easter Gift Basket / SCS Swap

I know, I know.....been a very baaaaaaaad girl about posting!

I am trying to get ready for a Shoebox Swap on the 4th, but thought I would share a quick basket that my DD and I made for a Kids Easter Basket Swap on SCS. She had such a great time picking out things for him! I never realized that there are so many "kewl" things for boys out there!







































Thanks for looking -
Beth


Recipe:

Blue Tub and Plastic Shrink Bag - Family Dollar Store
Ribbon: Joann's
Stamp - SU! A Good Egg
Punches: SU 1 3/8 circle and Scallop
Other: Bamboo Kebob sticks and various "boy" stuff for Easter

1 comment:

  1. I have come to lavish your poor neglected blog with some attention!!!! Please come back, I'm lovin' this basket!!!! Off to look at the rest of your pretty and cupcake sweet creations! That thread on the board is enough for me now...LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin