Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Gift Card Holders

My neighbor and I are hosting another Open House on October 24th this year. Last year went well, but I think that it was a little late in the year for Christmas sales. (December 10th - I think) Anyhoo - this open house will have a few crafty people selling things (like me), but will also have about 20 demos/vendors - like Longaberger, Tastefully Simple, Silpada, Thirty-One etc. One of the best parts of the Open House is that Helen and I get to split all of the hostess benefits from the demo's, which will be great for our Christmas shopping!

Today I have been working on some Gift Card Holders. Last year, everyone was asking me for gift card holders and I only had a few on hand, so this year I will be prepared - I hope! I guess it's a good thing to run out - right?

The Top Note gift card idea came from Angie Juda - Here! I changed a few things with the reindeer. I really didn't need to purchase all of the extra punches and dies since I have a Cricut Cartridge called Doodlecharms that will work just as well. So easy to make if you have a Cuttlebug and the Top Note Die from Stampin Up!



The snowflakes are from my Home Accents Cricut cartridge.


Thanks for looking -
Beth


Recipe: Reindeer
Top Note Die - Stampin Up!
Riding Hood Red, Kraft, Chocolate Chip Cardstock - SU!
Stamps: Festive Favorites (background snowflakes and inside sentiment) and Lots Of Thoughts (Merry Wishes)
Reindeer Die Cut - Cricut Doodlecharms Cartridge
Googly eyes and Pom Pons - Hobby Lobby
Plaid Ribbon - Hobby Lobby
Ink - Close To Cocoa - SU!

Recipe: Snowflakes
Top Note Die - Stampin Up!
Bashful Blue, Nearly Navy Cardstock - SU!
White Glitter Cardstock - Michael's (can't find a name)
Stamps: Festive Favorites (background snowflakes and inside sentiment)
Snowflake Die Cut - Cricut Home Accents Cartridge
Plaid Ribbon - Hobby Lobby
Ink - Close To Cocoa, and Blue Bliss - SU!
Sakura - Glitter Pens (snowflakes and sentiments)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin