Friday, June 11, 2010

Last Minute Birthday Gift

Hi There!
I had to come up with a last minute Birthday present for a great Aunt today. I completely forgot about her birthday so I had to make due with what I had in my stash! It was actually a good exercise for me since I tend to go out and buy new things (sometimes duplicates of items I already have) without checking out my stash first!

Here is what I came up with....she is 83 and loves to send cards and notes to EVERYONE! So I thought I would make her a set of (24) cards and envelopes. No email for her! Although she does keep up with things on TMZ!! :) She is one of those ladies that has EVERYTHNG and I never know what to get her. I will add a gift card for Starbucks since she goes in there frequently for her caffeine "fix".





Thanks for looking!


Recipe:
Bird/Branch Punch - SU
Scallop Border Punch - SU
Pattern Paper - K&Co
Sentiments Stamps - PTI
Acetate Card Box - PTI

1 comment:

  1. Beth - you chose a perfect gift - just remember to add the stamps!
    Wow! 24 cards - she must be special...
    Great job...

    Betty

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin