Sunday, July 11, 2010

Gearing Up for Fall Crafts Shows

Hi There!
Just popping in with a quick post of some Altered Composition Notebooks that I am working on for my craft shows in the fall.

Bought the comp notebooks at WalMart this week for $.25 each! Yea Me!

Anyway, I use my ATG gun to attach the DSP to the front and back covers, and the ribbon is used for a bookmark. On the Holiday Planners, I will add a set of tabs (SU Punch) so that they can personalize the dividers on their notebooks. The will also include a matching pen with the notebook. I need to figure a cute way to attache them pen so that they don't get lost!





Thanks for Looking!

2 comments:

  1. Love them! How much do you charge for them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to know where you got the paper with the peace sign's on it?? My daughter is all about the peace sign thing here lately and this would be perfect for a little "gift" for back to school!!

    Alissa

    alissaandjonathan@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin