Sunday, September 19, 2010

Last Candy Stix Post

Hi There!
This will be my last post on my candy stix....at least until the Christmas Candy comes out anyway!  :)

Decided to make some sports themed ones as well....I think they turned out pretty "kewl" as my daughter would say! They are filled with Everlasting Gobstoppers. (which are just small jawbreakers) I really liked the rainbow colors and thought it would be good to get away from the Fall/Halloween/Christmas colors as well!


Thanks for Looking!

3 comments:

  1. Mmm! I love the way you arranged the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. super ccute :) what size of bag are you using for the halloween ones?

    Thanks Lori~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love your Candy Stix. Would you mind sharing where you purchased the candy tubes or bags and what size they are. I would love to make these for my son's 1st grade class for Christmas. Thanking you in advance. Genie

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin