Friday, March 25, 2011

I'm Baaaaaaack!

Hi There!
Sorry I have been gone so long....life has been hectic! Kaity and I have both been busy with club volleyball and then fighting a bunch of creepy crud around this part of the country a couple times this winter too!

A friend of mine is hosting a benefit for a little boy who was diagnosed with a form of cancer recently and asked if I had a donation that I could send in.  Well....I bought this paper from Jellybean Soup and had to PLAY!!!  So cute! I decided to make a gift basket filled with all kinds of handmade items...also some gardening items as well.

Enjoy, and I will be back with more later this week!









Thanks For Looking!

4 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH! You have simply made my day! (Hope you can handle the "responsibility" of that! LOL!) I have been faithfully checking your blog, hoping you hadn't left us forever! I have the worst luck of finding a blog I really, really like and then the blogger fades off into cyberville! Can't wait to see what you have to share! I for one have really missed ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the Hershey Kiss Strawberries! How did you make those if you don't mind sharing. They make such a cute spring gift!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I absolutely LOVE all your creations :-) You are so talented! Tfs :-)

    -Sam :-)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin